Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Boat Show Season!

It's a great time of year for boaters around Annapolis--BOAT SHOW SEASON!  I've been keeping busy in retirement by working at the famous Fawcett Boat Supplies shoe booth.  It's crazy, but fun!

This is also "departure" season as we all start to head south.  The popular question is, "When?"  Well, we don't really know!  I am working the whole boat show, Frank has one last day of work on the 15th, we have a concert to go to on the 15th, we have to take advantage of my temp employee discount after the boat show, we have a reunion to go too...we will leave sometime this month!  We are debating whether we make some southern progress before the reunion (and add docking expenses) or just wait to head out until after the reunion.  Honestly, we may not know for another week!  And I like that. I like having options!



No comments:

Post a Comment