While we watch and wait, we decided to head to the boat to make sure it's ready to get underway if needed. The amount of sediment and growth in the a/c lines since we moved had me worried about the engine and prop, so it was a diving day! It was my turn so I scrubbed and scraped the hull, somehow losing a fin in the process! The water was so murky that even though I felt it fall off, it was lost immediately. The real work was in the prop, which was so encrusted in the closed position that I had to work to get it open. I went ahead and changed the prop zinc while I was there, too. We started up the engine and it sounds great! In just about 2 hours we managed to get the boat sortie-ready and I am way less stressed about it. And I got a treat at Pop Brothers as a reward.
Now we continue to watch and wait. We didn't take down any canvas or add any lines yet. Though I'll be gone Wed-Thurs I know we have friends that are willing to help Frank if needed, and I am very thankful for that!