Monday, September 19, 2022

Today's lesson...

...keep your dang phone under wraps!

Yep, my phone was lost or stolen today on the way to school. I'm an idiot, no need to remind me of all of the "how to protect your phone" tips that you have as I've already gone over them. Suffice to say, I'm pissed, but mostly at myself as the family's main photog. So...no photo with this post! Police have the serial number and we are keeping an eye on FB Marketplace. It's just stuff, so...moving on!

We had a few other bits of "meh" news about some of our travel plans today, too. But...WE HAVE WATER and WE HAVE HOT SHOWERS AGAIN! Our amazing host family replaced our instant-heat shower head today and three of us have verified that it works. And our host mum gave me a big hug when I clearly wasn't taking all of the hits well at lunch today. 

So, that's that. It's not all cocktails and beautiful views here, either, but we are making the best of it. (Sips wine.)


~Jo, Nomadic Momma y mujer muy distraĆ­da

5 comments:

  1. Bummer about your phone. Let’s hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! I'm more chill about it now...I mean, the family is safe and that's really all that matters. (And maybe I get an upgrade???)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! These comments are like little hugs and I am definitely appreciating them!

      Delete
  3. Bummer. Sure in scheme of things it’ll be fine but in the day and at the moment it can still stink. Thanks for sharing a real life event. Good luck and good vino.

    ReplyDelete