Sunday, March 22, 2015

Welcome, Spring!

It's still not that warm, but we are ripping through the annual maintenance list.  I also managed to repair the bimini window I busted over the winter.  Got the materials from a local shop...Frank went in asking to buy a remnant, but the guy gave it to him for free because it was "nice out."  Love that.  Anyway, taking down the bimini revealed that I had a lot more than a window to fix.  Many seams were suffering from serious UV damage, so I did a lot of reinforcing.  I stitched the new windows over the old, then cut the old out.  Not perfect, but pretty good and hella cheap!





We biked, worked, celebrated a neighbor's birthday/retirement...a really good weekend, but we are ready to get our genoa and outboard back so we can get out!




No comments:

Post a Comment