Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall is creeping in

Since we were away from the water last weekend, we were definitely getting underway this weekend!  The forecast called for showers Saturday so we decided to put the dodger/bimini connector back on.  Alas, it is fall.  We had a great sail to an anchorage in the Rhode River despite the rain.  Honestly it reminded us of our early days sailing in Washington.  The rain passed and the evening was glorious!  The air was perfectly crisp, the moon a fiery orange as it rose.  I even managed to paddle around a bit before dinner.  


Today has been lovely!  After a lazy breakfast I enjoyed a little SUP yoga and a brief paddle.  The sun is shining and we are only now losing the wind just 3 miles from the marina.  It's been such a relaxing day, I even gave myself a pedi!  I love fall on the water!








No comments:

Post a Comment