Friday, March 26, 2010

Travel, and not the kind I like

Well, I'm on my way back from San Diego after a week of training in preps for deployment. Honestly it wasn't bad training but logistics were a nightmare (sharing cars, staying 45 min from the training site, NALO flights...) and some of the days were crazy long. So we flew through some stuff early in the week and showed up this morning for one brief. That left me with something like 7 hours to sit and do NOTHING before my flight. So frustrating...if I'm going to be away from my family I want it to be for a good reason! Erg...

While the long days didn't allow me to see my in-laws in the area, I was able to have some good meals with my coworkers and get to know them better. That's important when you're about to spend 9 months together.

With any luck I'll be kissing my munchkins as they sleep within the hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment