Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Mama, I'm comin' hooooooommmmmmmmmme!"

Well, I am happy to report I AM GOING HOME!  Our schedule has seen some flex in the past few days and it looks like we are going to have a few weeks at home before we make the deployment push.  We are wrapping up COMPTUEX now, with battle problems focused on preparing us for everything we will see on a 6-month deployement in the space of just a few days.  It's busy--I'm on watch 0000-0400 and 1200-1600 every day in addition to a full suite of meetings and meals here and there--but I am definitely learning a lot.  In the past month I've seen, once again, that my husband rocks and will do just fine without me, and that with email and phone calls I feel like I'm not too far out of the loop at home.  I think we're going to make it.  But for now....SEE YOU SOON, BABE!

No comments:

Post a Comment